Locations & Dates
We are so excited to celebrate your accomplishments. Our team has been working tirelessly to make sure you have a Commencement experience you deserve and are pleased to announce we are hosting a Commencement Fair at the MMC Barnes and Noble Bookstore from Thursday, July 8 - Saturday, July 10th. The time breakdown is as follows:
- Thursday, July 8th, 2021 from 12 - 7 PM
- Friday. July 9th, 2021 from 12 - 7 PM
- Saturday, July 10th, 2021 from 9 - 4 PM
Please note this event is highly encouraged as you will have a chance to obtain your commencement pass, purchase regalia, grad gear, a class ring, take a complimentary portrait with GradImages, and see how you can get involved with the Alumni Association.
- Commencement Fair will include Barnes & Noble, Herff Jones, GradImages, Registrars, and Alumni Association.
- Registrars – Commencement Pass (You will need this for the day of your Commencement Ceremony) Please do not pick it up at the Office of the Registrar, these passes are only available at the C-Fair.
- Barnes & Noble – Purchase regalia, grad gear, and other FIU memorabilia
- Herff Jones – Purchase Class Ring
- GradImages – Take a free graduation portrait
- Please note, you must purchase regalia in order to take the free portrait
- Alumni Association – Find out how you can stay connected with FIU as alumni
*If the graduate is unable to attend the C-Fair, they can have another individual pick up their pass and cap and gown with the following items:
- A letter/memo from the student authorizing the individual to pick up their pass
- The individual must have an ID on them that matches the name on the letter
- The individual must also have a picture of the student’s ID (license or Panther Card)
After the Commencement Fair, students can purchase their cap and gowns at any time at the MMC bookstore during business hours.