This checklist will help you prepare successfully for your commencement ceremony:
- Verify completion of all degree requirements with your advisor.
- Complete your required application for graduation. For more information, visit One-Stop.
- Register for commencement through your MyFIU account. For detailed instructions, see “Pass & Tickets”.
- Print your guests’ tickets through your MyFIU account.
- Encourage your family and friends to visit Commencement General Information to know what to expect on your big day.
- Pick up your commencement pass during our Commencement Fair.
- Purchase your cap and gown – regalia may be purchased through the FIU Barnes and Noble store. You may contact the store at 305-348-2691 or go online to FIU Campus Bookstore
- Choose your diploma frame: FIU Campus Bookstore Diploma Frames.
- Order personalized announcements: Herff Jones.
- Order your FIU graduation ring: Herff Jones.
- Purchase your customized graduation T-shirt: Campus Clothing.
- Register with Gradimages, in advance, to ensure you will receive proofs of your formal commencement photographs.
- Make hotel reservations for your guests and get a special FIU grad rate at our preferred locations: For details click here
- Download your commencement ceremony video online.