Join us this year for your Grad Walk where you will have the opportunity to take a picture with the interim president in your regalia. Please note, this is the only event where you will have a photo opportunity with the Interim President.
Grad Walk Dates:
March 23rd from 10AM-2PM
March 24th from 2PM-6PM
Registration is required for this event. You will receive an email with the registration link and further instructions.
Regalia is required for this event.
The Commencement Fair will take place at the MMC Barnes and Noble Bookstore. This is where you have the opportunity to purchase your cap & gown, class ring, and other memorabilia. Please check out our Commencement Fair tab under Getting Ready for a full schedule and details.
Below are important instructions for the event. We ask that you please read through it carefully.
- Masks are highly recommended
- Maintain social distancing
- ONLY THE GRADUATE WILL BE ALLOWED TO TAKE PHOTO WITH THE INTERIM PRESIDENT
- Photographer will be on-site to take your photo with the Interim President
- The photo will be made available for you to download approximately 48-72 hours after the event
- Regalia is not required but strongly encouraged for the photo/video to be featured. IF you purchase:
- You must purchase your own prior to participating in Grad Walk
- You must purchase certified FIU regalia from Barnes & Noble/Herff Jones only
- You can purchase regalia at the Barnes & Noble Bookstore (recommended)
- Or at the Commencement Fair which will happen in conjunction with the Grad Walk
- Commencement Fair will include Barnes & Noble, Herff Jones, GradImages, Registrar's Office, and Alumni Association.
- Barnes & Noble – Purchase regalia, grad gear, and other FIU memorabilia
- Herff Jones – Purchase Class Ring
- GradImages – Take a free graduation portrait
- Please note, you must purchase regalia in order to take the free portrait
- Alumni Association – Find out how you can stay connected with FIU as alumni
- Registrar's Office – Obtain your Commencement Pass
We look forward to celebrating you on this special day!
The Commencement Team